Businesses perceive deep learning applications as practical solutions to business problems. Deep learning applications incorporate data and deep learning models for making predictions. Without implementation and testing, it is hard to conclude that the deep learning models being used are suitable or most suitable to solve the business problems being addressed.
In this project, students are required to examine more than 30 deep learning business applications and investigate their applicabilities, in terms of datasets, models, and so on. The findings will be presented in a project report (similar to research publications).
- Customize and test deep learning applications
- Study datasets and identify their characteristics
- Report the research findings
- Experience academic research
- Understand Deep Neural Networks and Convolutional Neural Networks
- Process/Analyze datasets