Aromatic organic compounds (e.g. benzene) are an important class of compounds in chemistry and material science. This project intend to develop the chemistry of metalla-analogs (e.g. metallabenzene) of aromatic organic compounds. It involves syntheses of organometallic compounds, and investigation of chemical and physical properties of the new compounds.
(1) to synthesize organic/organometallic compounds.
(2) to characterize the synthesized compounds.
(1) be able to carry out experiments to synthesize organic/inorganic compounds independently.
(2) be able to use common techniques to characterize organic/inorganic comopounds.
(3) be able to write a scientific report.