Blood pressure (BP) is a key indicator for the management of many cardiovascular disorders. For the last century, BP has been measured using a cuff, which is obtrusive and not suited to continuous monitoring. Estimation of BP using bioimpedance integrated into a wearables would be a game changer for widespread personalized health use. In this project, we will develop a portable bioimpedance analyzer powered by an advanced lithium ion battery.
In this project the student will:
1. develop circuits and boards for a bioimpedance analyzer
2. process bioimpedance data to obtain
- learn how to detect bioimpedance
- build electronics for bioimpedance
- process bioimpedance data
- interface with flexible battery