This project aims to simulate the growth of supramolecular self-assembly by means of Monte Carlo method. It is expected the simulation will obtain key physical quantities of inter-molecular binding energy and molecular mobility barrier comparing the simulation results with the experimental data.
1. Run the Monte Carlo simulation program on PC and interpret the results.
2. Improve/Modify the program
3. Adjust paramters in the program to simulate the experimental data.
1. Understand Monte Carlo simulation and grasp key skills.
2. Experience scientific research.
3. Contribute to on-going research project of supramolecular assembly.