How single motor proteins move along actin or microtubule is a fundamental question but remain elusive. In particular, how single motor proteins move in live cells has not studied extensively because of several challenges. We plan to investigate movements of single motor proteins in live cells.
1. Students should learn how to perform experiment of tracking motor proteins.
2. Students should perform experiments.
3. Students should analyze data.
4. Students should draw conclusion from analyzed data.
1. Learn how to address scientific questions.
2. Draw conclusions from experiments and data analysis.