Which photos have been modified? Which document is genuine and has document been modified? Analyzing of tampering of digital photos or document has not been fully established. Various analysis scheme have been developed. In order to ensure that large volume of photos can be analyzed more easily, tools for forensics analysis has to be developed.
In this project, students have to understand the current methods of analyzing photo tampering and document tampering.
In this project, student has to:
- to enhance existing photo & document forensics tools to systematically determine a scheme for identifying a photo has been modified
- to include various photo & image analysis into the photo & image analysis tools
- to derive the framework for analyzing photo tampering
- to derive the scheme for categorizing similar photos and photos of the same person
Applicant's Learning Objectives:
- Understand the document and photo tampering method
- Understand the various detection methods
- Modify and combine various detection and analysis scheme