Improving Public Private Partnerships in Infrastructure Development
Different types of infrastructure projects have been developed worldwide through public private partnerships (PPP), including power plants, waste treatment facilities, water supply facilities, roads, tunnels, bridges, railways, ports and air ports. This project aims to improve PPP practices by drawing experience and learning lessons from international PPP projects.
1. Identify suitable PPP projects developed worldwide;
2. Conduct comparative analysis and draw experience and learn lessons from the identified PPP projects;
3. Make recommendations for improving PPP practices.
Applicant's Learning Objectives:
1. Acquire an overall understanding of the various issues in delivering infrastructure projects using PPPs;
2. Acquire substantial knowledge of delivering PPP infrastructure projects;
3. Improve analytical and written communication skills.