Purification of human RNA helicases (Group 1) from human cells
NGUYEN Tuan Anh
The project will focus on cloning, expressing, and purifying about 10 human RNA helicases from human cells.
UROP1100 UROP2100 UROP3100
- Designing and carrying out experiments.
- Collecting and analyzing the data.
- Discussing with lab members, reporting the results, and presenting the final report as the oral presentation.
Applicant's Learning Objectives:
- Learning essential molecular techniques, such as cloning, mutagenesis.
- Learning how to work with human cells such as cell culture, transfection, and extraction of cellular proteins.
- Learning how to purify proteins.