The students will learn how to construct the human expression plasmids from the small DNA pieces by using the Infusion cloning method. They will also learn how to do human cell transfection and express protein in human cells.
UROP1100 UROP2100 UROP3100 UROP4100
- Designing and carrying out experiments.
- Collecting and analyzing the data.
- Discussing with lab members, reporting the results, and presenting the final report as the oral presentation.
Applicant's Learning Objectives:
- Learning the novel cloning method by infusion.
- Learning how to work with human cells such as cell culture, transfection, and extraction of cellular proteins.