The target of this project is to introduce a method to interact with Machine Learning Model in a Web/Virtual Reality Environment. We will first visualize Deep Learning Model in 3D Environment. Then, we will investigate how to interact with the model by different interaction methods.
1) Study some basic Machine Learning, Visualization, Interaction Methods that will be provided by the instructor.
2) Conduct visualization experiments and become familiar with the common practices of user-centric studies for Augmented Reality.
3) Implement Visualization Prototypical in VR/MR environment.
4) Implement proof-of-concept applications after eliciting all the necessary design clues.
5) Perform quantitative analysis for the experimental results.
The students will be assisted by one or more lab members and they will have weekly meetings with them.
By the end of the project, the student(s) will be familiar with the basics of machine learning, designing interfaces and interaction techniques for Virtual/Mixed Reality. And they will be able to demonstrate their knowledge through actual applications.